Dll Repair - Fix .dll Errors
|A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z|
Do you have d3dx9_41.dll errors?
d3dx9_41.dll errors are most commonly caused when two programs share the same .dll file. When a program is deleted sometimes it will delete the .dll file associated with both programs. Errors can also occur from a faulty d3dx9_41.dll file or incorrect versions of the file.
Download and Install
* Please read our disclaimer before installing.
1. First download the .dll file d3dx9_41.dll.
2. Move d3dx9_41.dll to the program directory missing the .dll file
3. If step 2 does not solve the d3dx9_41.dll error. Install d3dx9_41.dll in the system folder.
- C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me)
- C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000)
- C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7)
Fix and Repair d3dx9_41.dll Errors Automatically
You can now download and install .dll files with one click.
DLL Suite allows you to repair .dll files and restore missing or damaged .dll files.
Repair .dll errors with 3 steps
- Step 1: Download DLL Suite and Install
d3dx9_41.dll File Info |
File Description: Direct3D 9 Extensions
File Version: 9.26.952.2844
File Size: 4 MB
What are .dll files?
DLL stands for dynamic link library. Everytime a program is opened on your computer, the program will load certain processes into your system's RAM (random access memory). Some programs, in an effort to save RAM, group together like processes into one .dll file. Then, when the program needs to execute a particular process, it can dynamically link the process from this library or .dll into the system RAM.
How to Fix DLL Errors using DLL Suite? | Download - Scan - Fix | 3 Easy Steps
Download DLL Suite
Scan DLL Errors
Manually Fix DLL Errors
Automatically Fix DLL Errors
Copyright © 2010-2015, DllRepair.com a Division of FFWV